Friday, January 18, 2013

Welcome

Welcome to the Higher Ed Trap blog.  This blog isn't about me, it is about us.  Those of us who went to get a higher degree (masters, doctorate, ect.) under the advice of the opportunities that were available to the educated.  Now, having completed our training, we find that our degrees are not worth what we were told.

I'm going to post the struggle and plight of this countries best and brightest, so send me your tales (Jeffrey.J.Berger@gmail.com).  Even if it isn't an epic struggle or you are just starting to feel the pressure of the rest of the world.

Hopefully this will let you know that you aren't alone, and it isn't just you.  Also this gives a more realistic view for those of you out there who might be looking at getting a post graduate degree.  Finally, the rest of the country who is pushing for more and more education - you should know that this isn't always the answer and there needs to be places for them.

I'll put up my continuing story soon, and hopefully some of my friends.

1 comment: